18 Herbs Organics Green Tea with Tulsi (BOX)
18 HERBS ORGANICS Premium Green tea with finely-cut Tulsi leaves is produced by a special process ensuring maximum retention of catechins, the main source of the desired antioxidant properties. This tea, being a rich source for antioxidants, has rejuvenating and disease-fighting capabilities, among many other benefits. Tulsi reduces stress, soothes and relaxes.
Our organic Tulsi plants are naturally grown from Periyakulam and Kodaikkanal tracts of South India that contain the highest content of ACTIVE PRINCIPLES.
Read about the ‘The Many Health Benefits of Tulsi’ on our health blog.
Available sizes: Box – 15 Tea Bags
Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum) or Holy Basil is a common plant in Indian households. It is considered sacred in India due to religious as well as its well-known all round therapeutic properties.
Benefits of our Green Tea with Tulsi:
- Rich source of antioxidants, with rejuvenating and disease-fighting capabilities, among many other benefits
- Reduces stress, soothes and relaxes
- Has potent germicidal, fungicidal, anti-bacterial and antibiotic properties that are great for resolving fevers
- Builds immunity and heals respiratory ailments
- Helps burn fat and cholesterol
- Keeps your skin and hair healthy and glowing
Usage- Infuse one tea bag in hot water for 5-10 mins. Do not add milk. Honey or jaggery may be used for sweetening.
This product is currently sold out.