18 Herbs Organics Green Tea with Tulsi (TIN)
Our organic Tulsi plants are naturally grown in South India's Periyakulam and Kodaikkanal tracts, which have the highest content of ACTIVE PRINCIPLES.
Available sizes: TIN - 40 Tea Bag
Tulsi (Ocimum tenuiflorum) or Holy Basil is a popular houseplant in India. It is considered sacred in India for religious as well as all-around therapeutic purposes.
The following are the advantages of our Green Tea with Tulsi:
- Rich in antioxidants, with rejuvenating and disease-fighting properties, among many other advantages.
- It relieves stress, soothes, and relaxes.
- Has powerful germicidal, fungicidal, antibacterial, and antibiotic properties that are excellent for fever relief.
- Increases immunity and heals respiratory problems
- Aids in the burning of fat and cholesterol
- Maintains the health and radiance of your skin and hair
Usage- Infuse one tea bag in hot water for 5-10 mins. Do not add milk. Honey or jaggery may be used for sweetening.
This product is currently sold out.