18 Herbs Organics Pure Edible Coconut Oil
Pure, Edible and Chemical-free
18 Herbs Organic Pure Coconut Oil is prepared as per the traditional cold wood-press method called marachekku.
Coconuts are hand-picked, sun-dried and made into copra which is crushed at very slow speeds without heating.
No nutrients, vitamins & proteins are lost during (low-temperature) processing.
Unrefined: Naturally chemical free, sulphur and paraben-free.
Read ’10 Reasons Why Coconut Oil is a Superfood’ on our health blog.
Available sizes: 500ml PET bottle.
Benefits of 18 Herbs Organics Pure cold-pressed Coconut Oil:
- Can withstand higher temperatures than other oils, making it one of the best oils for cooking.
- Kickstarts metabolic activity, and is a healthy energy source.
- Acts as antioxidant, antibiotic and antimicrobial.
- Coconut oil comes loaded with medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), a kind of fatty acid which, when oxidized, converts to ketones, a high-powered energy that feeds brain cells, increases blood circulation to the brain and provides all the good cholesterol the brain needs.
- Natural and fantastic hair conditioner.
- Moisturizes, heals & repairs skin.
- Unrefined: Naturally chemical free, sulphur and paraben-free.
- Unrefined cold-pressed coconut oil is richer in phytonutrients than refined oil.
- Polyphenols, which act as antioxidants in the body, are damaged by the bleaching and heating process used to produce refined coconut oil.
This product is currently sold out.