18 Herbs Organics A2 Desi Cow Ghee
Handmade from Butter of Native A2 Cows; Nutritious and easy to digest
18 HERBS ORGANICS A2 Desi Cow Ghee is prepared as per ancient village traditions from ‘hand churned butter’, unlike most other dairy ghee that are processed directly from milk.
A2 Desi Cow Ghee is made from milk which contain only A2 beta-casein protein which is provided by some native Indian cows.
The difference is visible from the distinct aroma, taste, texture and colour.
Ghee has a higher smoking point than any vegetable oil (250’C) making it suitable for cooking and frying. It will does not break down into toxic free radicals like many oils.
We do not add any colouring or flavouring agents added to our ghee. It is 100% natural.
Available Sizes: 200ml & 500ml
Benefits of 18 Herbs Organics A2 Desi Cow Ghee:
- According to Charaka Samhita, the leading Ayurvedic treatise, “Out of all the oils fit for human consumption, ghee is the best to eat”.
- A2 Ghee is nutritious and easy to digest.
- Ghee considered one of the most Satvic foods that promote positivity, growth and expansion of consciousness.
- Ghee is rich in fat soluble vitamins A, D, E & K and Omega 3 & Omega 9.
- Ghee helps nourish the brain and nervous system.
- Ghee helps maintain a healthy digestive tract and a healthy immune system.
- Ghee is rich in probiotics that supports beneficial bacteria in the gut.
This variant is currently sold out